Monday, December 7, 2009

Indeed.

It was indeed a great movie of the year 2009 -- the 2012..
The special effects were just awesome!
The thrill ran throughout the story, and only 2 words I can say: ''very impressive''!

Roland Emmerich, the director of 2012 is also the director of Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow,
which were also the great movies that I recommend you to watch, kudos for you!
The movie 2012 taught me a lot of lessons, and it has shown me that mankind will always stay together no matter what, and the selflessness is indeed undoutable.
Besides that, there is also the dark side of mankind,
they only care for themselves and ignore others,
they will do simply anything, including sacrifying others, so that they could stay alive.


And I still remember a scene when Yuri, the rich-fat Russian man,
who sacrificed himself in order to save his son from being left behind.

And this greatly touches my heart.


There is a quote from this movie which is very classic for me: 

The day we stop fighting for each other, is the day when we lose our humanity.

1 comment:

Maria Ameina Ahmad said...

today we are one family, no matter who we were. eheeee :D