Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its almost 2 o'clock in the morning.

1.52 am,
as we are struggling,
Im started to miss you already.
No matter what, no matter will or will not you give me a text,
saying that you will soon be going to sleep,
I will wait for you.

We are far apart, yet we are so close.
I guess that what a real friend really means to me.
I need you, I need you to be with me everytime,
whenever Im sad, or happy.
As long as you are with me, everything seems alright to me.

And yeah, I felt frustrated whenever I didn't get your text,
but I really could understand the situation you're having.
I know how your feelings towards me isn't like mine towards you,
but I just won't care and don't want to know.
Whenever you are around me,
even the air tastes sweet as well.

2.00 am.

No comments: