Sunday, October 31, 2010

What's behind?

I can't tell,
I really can't,
what is real and what is not.
I wish something were real, I wish we were real.
But when I come to realise,
this dream seems breaking apart, tearing me into pieces.
I know this is the truth,
where we could never be in the way I wanted us to be.
Sometimes even when I know I'm just in a dream,
I just want to stay in this dream,
stay forever.
Because you seem real to me.
If we could be like this just in my dream,
I rather I would never wake up.
 
I can't say how you feel.
Maybe this dream that I'm dreaming right now,
means nothing to you.
If you found somebody else better,
I rather you leave,
and put me awake from this dream.
But, before that,
I will not leave, I will not stop dreaming that we are real,
and will not stop praying that our relationship isn't just a dream.
Deep inside of me,
it's not a dream to me, and you are not a dream to me.
I hope one day,
I could tell you how much I care about you,
and tell you how much I love you.
 
You are not a dream to me.

No comments: