Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Right Path.

Today is a special day for all the indians and hereby I wish Happy Deepavali, and a happy holiday to all people across the country. ^^
A new year, a new beginning. Hope everything would be okay after this. Everything happens for a reason, and it's destined to happen. Give yourself to God and he shall lead you to the right path



Well, talking about the right path..I really hope we could make it through whatever, miss n.u.r. Together.
My heart is always with you, no matter how bad this could be. We started this as friends, and I really do hope we could end up as friends too, IF something bad happens and we have to let each other go. Well, if that is the best for both of us, why not kan? I just want you to be happy, and cheerful. That's all I need to see.






I love you. Ich Liebe Dich N.U.R
And no one could ever change that. :)


 
Hopefully one day, we could be like them.