Friday, January 13, 2012

Promise of a lifetime.

There is a friend of mine, we are at the same age
and she's going to engage with her fiance tonight.

At first I couldn't believe what I heard.
I was like "Really? Today?"
Well, I didn't get that. Why would they want to engage so early,

as there are so many things out there to be discovered.
All the wonderful things,
wonderful persons.


But then I realised,
as long as they have their faith, and trust towards each other,
nothing can't be done.
Well, after all, it's just an engagement, not a marriage.
Perhaps during this stage,
they would come to know each other, more.
Although they have known one another for about 9 years already,
it'd still be good for both of them.


The fiance.
I don't really know much about him.

In fact, I don't even know him. haha.
But what I heard from others about him was quite impressing.
He's an undergraduate in medicine in Oxford University, England.
He must be good I think. Well, I hope he is good. :)



Life can be discovered together.

From a different view, together with the same person that you are going to spend the rest of your life.


And then, started la.
I wonder,
bila la nak bertunang ne. hahaha. xD
But no matter when will it be,
I'd give my best to the one that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with,
and I'd make her my only treasure.


Mataair, sabar ek,
dalam mase 10 tahun je pun. Sabar. ;p




Anyway,
dear Miss Shazwani Nazar ( that's if I'm spelling it correctly ),


Happy engagement,
and may you have all the blessing from Him. :)

No comments: