Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The girl you love and the man she likes / The man you love and the girl she likes


Well, that's just the way of life.

Did you ever feel that you deserve something better?
Or feel that this isn't fair, that isn't fair?

Nothing is even fair if you just waiting for the chance to come to you.
Something is NOT fair when you tried your best but someone else got it first.
Something is NOT fair when someone got it before you, even though he/she didn't try as hard as you did.
BUT,
if you don't try, this isn't fair for you AND the one you care.
So please keep trying even if you know you efforts will end up with failure.
Yeah, I did try,
but sometimes, things just wouldn't work out the way I wanted them to be.
I ended up with frustrations, hatred, sadness, depressions.
But,
time heals.

I will wait..
Yeah, even I don't stand a fucking chance. :)

No comments: